We are seeking an Administrative Coordinator to ensure the WaterEquity team works effectively and efficiently with internal and external stakeholders including: the WaterEquity Executive Leadership team, co-workers, Boards, Committees, and Water.org collaborators and partners.
WaterEquity is the first-ever impact investment manager with an exclusive focus on raising and deploying capital to water and sanitation businesses throughout Asia, Africa, and Latin America. Based in Kansas City, MO, and co-founded by social entrepreneurs Gary White and the actor Matt Damon, WaterEquity accelerates an end to the global water crisis for hundreds of millions of men, women, and children by supporting the sustainable growth of water and sanitation businesses in emerging markets. Please spend some time learning more about us at WaterEquity.org.
The Administrative Coordinator position provides WaterEquity with logistical and administrative support across the team, coordination of special events, technological support, and project coordination. This position will help optimize work flow for and collaboration within the WaterEquity team. This is a collaborative and facilitative role that demands focus, organization, flexibility, and requires a highly resourceful individual with strong emotional intelligence, self-motivation, and analytical skills.
Our ideal candidate is someone who thrives in a fast-paced culture, enjoys having responsibility for a variety of tasks, is flexible, and takes pride in creating operational processes to improve team productivity. Because WaterEquity is in a start-up phase, the position will evolve as the team grows and priorities change. The candidate must be highly adaptable to change and willing to play a variety of roles. The candidate should be comfortable working remotely with other team members/contractors, including abroad, since many team members are based outside of the U.S.
• Prioritize, schedule, and manage internal team calendars and meetings; documenting key takeaways and progress regarding timeline and deliverables. This includes regularly updating project management documents during team meetings, identifying potential competing
priorities and interdependencies across teams to deliver projects and deliverables
• Support management of WaterEquity Boards and Committees, including taking meeting minutes, tracking deliverables, scheduling meetings, drafting and storing resolutions, etc.
• Provide support in planning events for both internal and external audiences, including events and meetings for WaterEquity team, Boards, and Committees
• Administer travel and Concur support (e.g. airplane tickets, hotel reservations, expense reports, and international visas)
• Provide support on HR-related needs including drafting of job descriptions, posting new positions, liaising with any external HR support, and on-boarding new employees
• Manage WaterEquity vendor relationships, including purchase and set-up of laptops, docking stations, conference lines, parking, and general building support
• Maintain inventory of hardware and warranty information
• Serve as a key “hub” for collecting, consolidating, and disseminating information across the WaterEquity team, ensuring regular updating and filing of documents on the WaterEquity Google drive
• Help the team refine and optimize work processes, particularly as the demand for materials and information from WaterEquity funders and investors increases, and as the WaterEquity team continues to grow globally. This includes taking initiative to identify and implement ways to enhance team coordination and effectiveness
MINIMUM EDUCATION & QUALIFICATIONS
A Bachelor’s degree required. A Minimum three (3) years of related experience. Proficient with Office 365 ProPlus and Adobe. Experience with desktop support, Google Drive, and/or project management software. In addition, candidate must have excellent communication skills, both verbal and written. Strong attention to detail and ability to meet deadlines. Ability to effectively present information and data in a clear and compelling manner.
• Communicates effectively developing and delivering multi-mode communications
• Consistently achieves results, even under tough circumstances
• Knows the most effective and efficient processes to get tasks done
• Manages ambiguity by operating effectively
• Works collaboratively with others to meet shared objectives
COMPENSATION AND BENEFITS
WaterEquity provides a comprehensive benefits package which includes health, life, dental, flexible spending plans, and many other benefits. Our salaries, generous benefits, and flexible schedule make employment with WaterEquity highly competitive within the industry. Our work environment is friendly and team oriented, with a focus on our mission: Together, we have positively transformed the lives of millions of people.
HOW TO APPLY
Qualified applicants should send a cover letter and a resume, combined as a single pdf file, to email@example.com with the subject headline of, Last Name/Administrative Coordinator.
Please do not contact us for status updates.
Please NO inquiries from headhunters/employment agencies.
WaterEquity is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, pregnancy, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, protected veteran status, or disability status. We are committed to providing an inclusive and welcoming environment.